The No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-3) host the Kansas State Wildcats (5-5) as double-digit, 15.5-point favorites after Mac McClung put up 21 points in the Red Raiders 82-77 loss to Oklahoma State. The game airs on ESPU at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+15.5)||Over (125.5)||Texas Tech 73 Kansas State 60|
- In 23 of 11 opportunities (209.1%) this season, the Red Raiders and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 125.5 points.
- Kansas State and its opponents have added up to score more than 125.5 points in 70% of their games this year (seven of 10 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 13.7 more points per game (139.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 125.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 125.6 points per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Red Raiders have had set in matchups this year is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this year is 9.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.5 points the Red Raiders average per game are only 4.2 more points than the Wildcats surrender (69.3).
- When Texas Tech scores more than 69.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Kansas State is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when allowing more than 73.5 points.
- The Wildcats score an average of 65.7 points per game, 9.4 more points than the 56.3 the Red Raiders give up to opponents.
- Kansas State has gone 5-5 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 56.3 points.
- Texas Tech’s record is 1-1 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 65.7 points to its opponents.
- The Red Raiders have out-scored their opponents by a total of 190 points this season (17.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 36 more points on the year (3.6 per game).
Texas Tech Betting Information
- Texas Tech has covered in just three of 10 matchups this season.
- The Red Raiders have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -15.5 or bigger.
- The Red Raiders have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a 2-8 record against the spread, covering in just 20% of their outings.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 4 of 10 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Texas Tech||-11.5||128.5||-848||546||Regular Season||69-62 TTU|
|1/14/2020||Texas Tech||-4||124.5||-189||153||Regular Season||77-63 TTU|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-45 KSU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-57 TTU|
Texas Tech Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Red Raiders this season is McClung, who averages 15.0 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Texas Tech’s leading rebounder is Marcus Santos-Silva averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Kyler Edwards and his 3.0 assists per game.
- Edwards leads the Red Raiders in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Nimari Burnett is the Red Raiders leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Santos-Silva leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Mike McGuirl averages 12.5 points and adds 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- DaJuan Gordon’s stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 10.5 points and 2.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Kansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- McGuirl leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Gordon (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kansas State while Antonio Gordon (0.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|