A pair of hot teams hit the court when the No. 19 Clemson Tigers (8-1) host the NC State Wolf Pack (6-1) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are 5-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Wolf Pack, who have won three straight. The point total is 135 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Clemson (-5)||Under (135)||Clemson 70 NC State 65|
- The Tigers and their opponents have put up at least 135 points — this matchup’s point total — in 15 of nine outings (166.7%) this season.
- NC State and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in 85.7% of their games this season (six of seven chances).
- The two teams average a combined 13.7 more points per game (148.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 120.9 points per game, 14.1 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The Tigers average point total in outings this season is 123.9, 11.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Wolf Pack games this season is 10.7 more points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score only three more points per game (67.7) than the Wolf Pack give up (64.7).
- When Clemson puts up more than 64.7 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- In games NC State allows more than 67.7 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Wolf Pack score an average of 81 points per game, 24.8 more points than the 56.2 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 56.2 points, NC State is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Clemson’s record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 81 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 103 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.5 per game), and the Wolf Pack have out-scored opponents by 114 points on the season (16.3 more per game).
Clemson Betting Information
- Clemson has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- Clemson has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 8 contests (37.5%).
NC State Betting Information
- NC State has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 4-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Wolf Pack have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of NC State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 7 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||NC State||-7||139.5||-340||261||Regular Season||60-54 NCSU|
|1/4/2020||NC State||-2||136.5||-136||112||Regular Season||81-70 CLEM|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 NCSU|
- Aamir Simms leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 13.1 points and 5.7 boards per game.
- Clemson’s best passer is Nick Honor, who averages 2.4 assists per game to go with his 9.6 PPG scoring average.
- Honor contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Clemson steals leader is Honor, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jonathan Baehre, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
NC State Leaders
- Devon Daniels is the top scorer for the Wolf Pack with 16.3 points per game. He also adds 4.9 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- Manny Bates is atop the Wolf Pack rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game, and Cam Hayes paces the squad in assists with 4.0 per contest.
- Thomas Allen paces his teammates on the Wolf Pack with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Shakeel Moore (2.3 steals per game) and Bates (3.4 blocks per game) pace the Wolf Pack in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|