The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-5) bring a three-game winning streak into a matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (4-11) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. Tampa Bay is a 6.5-point favorite in the contest. The game’s over/under is set at 50.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Most of Tampa Bay’s games this year — eight out of 15 — have hit the over (53.3%).
- Tampa Bay has compiled an 8-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Buccaneers have put an average of 29.9 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 5.2 more than the 24.7 the Falcons have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Tampa Bay score at least 29.9 points this season, they are 7-0 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 24.7 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have pieced together a 3-6 overall record and a 4-5 record against the spread.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 7-8 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Atlanta’s games this year — nine out of 15 — have not gone over the point total (60%).
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed 21.9 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 24.6 the Falcons have scored.
- In games where Atlanta scores at least 24.6 points this season, they are 4-4 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.9 points.
|Buccaneers (-6.5)||Over (50.5)||Buccaneers 33 Falcons 18|
- The average point total in Buccaneers games this year is 1.2 more points than the over/under of 50.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 1.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under (50.5 points) in 53.3% of their outings this season (eight of 15 opportunities).
- The Falcons have played in six games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 40% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 50.5 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Falcons combine to average 4.0 more points per game than the total of 50.5 set for this matchup.
- The Buccaneers and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 less points per game than the point total of 50.5 set in this game.
Buccaneers vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta holds an edge against Tampa Bay over the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Falcons are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Buccaneers. Tampa Bay outscored Atlanta 149-145 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/20/2020||Buccaneers||Falcons||-6.00||49.50||-286||+240||416-369 TB||31-27 TB|
|12/29/2019||Buccaneers||Buccaneers||-1||48||-110||+-104||373-329 ATL||28-22 ATL|
|11/24/2019||Falcons||Falcons||-3.5||51.5||-180||+155||446-337 TB||35-22 TB|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||489-433 ATL||34-32 ATL|
|10/14/2018||N/A||Falcons||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||510-417 TB||34-29 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.7 points over their last three games, 0.2 more than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Tampa Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Tampa Bay has hit under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 8.5 points fewer than the 50.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Atlanta has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Atlanta has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Buccaneers: C A.Q. Shipley: Out (Neck), WR Cyril Grayson: Out (Undisclosed), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), RB Ronald Jones II: Out (Illness), CB Carlton Davis: Questionable (Groin), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), FS Mike Edwards: Questionable (Hip)
Falcons: C Alex Mack: Questionable (Concussion), WR Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), G James Carpenter: Questionable (Groin), CB Darqueze Dennard: Questionable (Quadriceps), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), WR Olamide Zaccheaus: Out (Toe), DE Marlon Davidson: Questionable (Knee), DE Austin Edwards: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|