The Pittsburgh Steelers (10-0) bring a 10-game winning streak into a matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (6-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Heinz Field. Pittsburgh is a 5.0-point favorite in the game. An over/under of 44.5 is set in the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 1:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
Click here to place a bet on the Steelers or the Ravens in their matchup on 11/29/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in six out of 10 opportunities this season (60%).
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 8-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are 4-2 ATS when favored by at least 5.0 points.
- The Steelers, on average, score 10.3 more points per game this season (29.8) than the Ravens allow (19.5).
- In games where Pittsburgh score at least 29.8 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.5 points.
Click here to bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens have an even ATS record of 3-3-1 when playing as at least 5.0-point underdogs.
- Just six of Baltimore’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
- The Ravens have averaged 9.4 more points this season (26.8) than the Steelers have allowed (17.4).
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 3-1-1 against the spread when they score at least 26.8 points this season.
- When Pittsburgh allows opposing offenses to put 17.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
Click here to bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl
|Steelers (-5)||Over (44.5)||Steelers 27 Ravens 20|
- The average over/under the Steelers have had set in matchups this year is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Ravens games this year have averaged a total of 46.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Steelers and their opponents have scored at least 44.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this season.
- Baltimore and its opponents have added up to score more than 44.5 points in 60% of their games this year (six of 10 chances).
- The Steelers and the Ravens combine to average 12.1 more points per game than the over/under of 44.5 set for this game.
- The Steelers and the Ravens have seen their opponents average a combined 7.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 44.5 set in this game.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Steelers vs Ravens: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Pittsburgh in the past five meetings between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Ravens, the Steelers have a 2-1 record against the spread. Baltimore has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 120 points while Pittsburgh put up 98.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-4.00||44.00||-200||+175||457-221 BAL||28-24 PIT|
|12/29/2019||Steelers||Ravens||-1.5||35||-127||+112||304-168 BAL||28-10 BAL|
|10/6/2019||Ravens||Steelers||-3||44||-175||+150||277-269 BAL||26-23 BAL|
|11/4/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||395-265 PIT||23-16 PIT|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||451-284 BAL||26-14 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Steelers average total over the last three games is 4.8 points fewer than the 44.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Pittsburgh has hit under the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 1.8 points fewer than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
- Baltimore is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Baltimore has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
Steelers: CB Joe Haden: Questionable (Knee), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), RB Trey Edmunds: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Jaylen Samuels: Questionable (Quadriceps), TE Zach Gentry: Out (Knee), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Out (Back), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl), OL Kevin Dotson: Out (Illness)
Ravens: DE Calais Campbell: Out (Illness), OLB Pernell McPhee: Out (Illness), CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle), RB Mark Ingram II: Out (Illness), DE Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Illness), NT Brandon Williams: Out (Illness), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), WR Chris Moore: Out (Thigh), OLB Matthew Judon: Questionable (Ankle), OL Matt Skura: Out (Illness), TE Mark Andrews: Questionable (Thigh), CB Anthony Averett: Out (Shoulder), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Illness/knee), QB Trace McSorley: Out (Illness), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OL Patrick Mekari: Out (Illness), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Out (Knee), RB J.K. Dobbins: Out (Illness), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), G Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Ankle), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|