Oddsmakers give the Kansas City Chiefs (9-1) a decent chance to keep their five-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 3.5 points in a matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. The contest’s point total is set at 56.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Chiefs or the Buccaneers in their matchup on 11/29/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- Kansas City is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are 5-4 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Chiefs, on average, score 9.1 more points per game this season (32.1) than the Buccaneers allow (23).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 6-0 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23 points.
Click here to bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Seven Tampa Bay’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (63.6% of its outings).
- Tampa Bay has compiled a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an even ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 7.7 more points per game this season (29.1) than the Chiefs allow (21.4).
- Tampa Bay is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 29.1 points this season.
- Kansas City is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.4 points.
Click here to bet on the Buccaneers to win the Super Bowl
|Buccaneers (+3.5)||Under (56)||Chiefs 27 Buccaneers 26|
- The Chiefs and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under (56.0 points) in 40% of their games this year (four of 10 opportunities).
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.0 points in 36.4% of their games this year (four of 11 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 5.2 more points per game (61.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 56.0 points.
- The Chiefs and the Buccaneers have seen their opponents average a combined 11.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 56.0 set in this game.
- The Chiefs’ average point total in outings this season is 53.5, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this season is 3.9 less points than the point total of 56.0 for this outing.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Chiefs vs Buccaneers: Last 5 Meetings
Tampa Bay holds a 5-0 advantage over Kansas City in the past five meetings between these two teams. Tampa Bay outscored Kansas City 138-95 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/20/2016||Chiefs||442-343 TB||19-17 TB|
|10/14/2012||Buccaneers||463-260 TB||38-10 TB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs total over the last three games is 2.0 points more than the 56.0 total given for this matchup.
- Kansas City has gone 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Kansas City has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Buccaneers have averaged a total of 53.7 combined points over their last three games, 2.3 fewer than this game’s total of 56.0.
- Tampa Bay has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Tampa Bay has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
Chiefs: G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Back), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Taco Charlton: Out (Leg), WR Byron Pringle: Out (Ankle), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl)
Buccaneers: OT Donovan Smith: Questionable (Ankle), G Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion), WR Jaydon Mickens: Out (Illness), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Jack Cichy: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Tanner Hudson: Questionable (Personal), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), CB Jamel Dean: Questionable (Head)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|