The Washington Football Team (2-7) are just 1.0-point favorites against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-6-1) on Sunday, November 22, 2020. The game’s over/under is set at 46.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Landover, MD
- Stadium: FedExField
Click here to place a bet on the Football Team or the Bengals in their matchup on 11/22/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 3-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington has split its games 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.0-point favorites.
- Washington has played in four games this year that went over the point total (44.4% of its opportunities).
- Washington puts up 20 points per game, 7.8 fewer than Cincinnati surrenders per contest (27.8).
- Washington is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 20 points.
- When Cincinnati surrenders no more than 22.7 points, it has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 2-3-1 record overall.
Click here to bet on the Football Team to win the Super Bowl
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has compiled a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- Cincinnati is 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.0 point.
- Six Cincinnati’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its outings).
- Cincinnati racks up 22.7 points per game, comparable to the 24.2 per outing Washington allows.
- Cincinnati is 6-0 against the spread and 2-3-1 overall in games when it scores at least 22.7 points.
- Washington has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall in games when it gives up 20 points or less.
Click here to bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl
|Bengals (+1)||Over (46.5)||Football Team 24 Bengals 23|
- Three of Washington’s games have gone over 46.5 points this season (33.3% of matchups).
- Cincinnati has played five games this year that ended with a point total over 46.5 points (55.6% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 42.7 points per game, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Combined, these teams give up 52 points per game, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Washington’s outings this year have an average point total of 44.2, 2.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
- Cincinnati has a 50.4-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.9 more points than this game’s total.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Washington vs Cincinnati: Last 5 Meetings
Cincinnati has a 3-2 advantage over Washington in the past five matchups between these two teams. Cincinnati has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 129 points while Washington notched 115.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/30/2016||Bengals||546-415 WAS||27-27 tie|
|9/23/2012||Washington||478-381 CIN||38-31 CIN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Washington is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Washington has finished under the total one time in their last three outcomes.
- Washington’s average total over the last three games is 3.8 points fewer than the 46.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Cincinnati has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Cincinnati. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- Cincinnati has averaged a total of 56 combined points over its last three games, 9.5 greater than this game’s over/under of 46.5.
Washington: OT Cornelius Lucas III: Questionable (Ankle), WR Dontrelle Inman: Questionable (Hamstring), SS Landon Collins: Out (Torn Achilles), FS Deshazor Everett: Questionable (Ankle), G Michael Liedtke: Out (Shoulder), DT Matt Ioannidis: Out (Bicep), ILB Jared Norris: Questionable (Hamstring), ILB Reuben Foster: Out (Knee), OT Geron Christian Sr.: Questionable (Knee), QB Kyle Allen: Out (Ankle), CB Greg Stroman: Out (Foot), WR Emanuel Hall: Out (Torn Achilles), WR Kelvin Harmon: Out (Torn Acl), RB Bryce Love: Questionable (Knee), WR Antonio Gandy-Golden: Out (Hamstring), TE Thaddeus Moss: Out (Foot), OL Saahdiq Charles: Out (Knee)
Bengals: DT Geno Atkins: Questionable (Personal), NT Margus Hunt: Out (Illness), G Xavier Su’a-Filo: Questionable (Ankle), CB Trae Waynes: Out (Illness), TE C.J. Uzomah: Out (Torn Achilles), OT Bobby Hart: Questionable (Knee), CB Mackensie Alexander: Questionable (Concussion), CB LeShaun Sims: Questionable (Concussion), NT D.J. Reader: Out (Quadricep), CB Winston Rose: Out (Illness), RB Joe Mixon: Questionable (Foot), WR John Ross III: Out (Foot), CB Darius Phillips: Out (Groin), OT Fred Johnson: Out (Illness), NT Renell Wren: Out (Quadriceps)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|