Oddsmakers give the Baltimore Ravens (6-3) the advantage on Sunday, November 22, 2020 against the Tennessee Titans (6-3). Baltimore is favored by 6.5 points. The contestâ€™s point total is set at 49.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Ravens or the Titans in their matchup on 11/22/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimoreâ€™s games have gone under the point total in six out of nine opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Baltimore has a 4-4-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 3-2-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- The Ravens average points scored this season (27.1) and the Titans points allowed (26.1) are within one point of each other.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 27.1 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Tennessee defense allows 26.1 points or fewer this year, the Titans have accumulated a 3-0 overall record and a 2-1 record against the spread.
Click here to bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl
Titans Betting Insights
- Seven Tennesseeâ€™s nine games this year have gone over the point total (77.8% of its opportunities).
- Tennessee has compiled a losing 3-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a losing ATS record of 0-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The Titans have averaged 9.4 more points this season (27.7) than the Ravens have allowed (18.3).
- Tennessee is 4-0 overall and 2-2 against the spread when they score at least 27.7 points this season.
- Baltimore is 5-0 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 18.3 points.
Click here to bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl
|Ravens (-6.5)||Over (49)||Ravens 31 Titans 19|
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored no less than 49.0 points â€” this matchupâ€™s over/under â€” in four of nine games (44.4%) this season.
- In seven of nine games (77.8%) this year, Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.8 more points per game (54.8) than this matchupâ€™s over/under of 49.0 points.
- The Ravens and the Titans have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 49.0 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in matchups this year is 3.6 fewer points than this outingâ€™s point total.
- Titans games this season have averaged a total of 53.8 points, 4.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Ravens vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Tennessee holds a 3-2 advantage over Baltimore in the past five meetings between these two squads. Baltimore outscored Tennessee 85-69 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/14/2018||Titans||361-106 BAL||21-0 BAL|
|11/5/2017||Titans||341-257 BAL||23-20 TEN|
|11/9/2014||Ravens||312-210 BAL||21-7 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Baltimore. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Ravens average total over the last three games is 7.0 points fewer than the 49.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Tennessee is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Tennessee has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Titans have averaged a total of 47.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.3 fewer than this gameâ€™s over/under of 49.0.
Ravens: DE Calais Campbell: Questionable (Calf), CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Ankle), OLB L.J. Fort: Questionable (Finger), NT Brandon Williams: Questionable (Ankle), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), WR Chris Moore: Out (Thigh), CB Anthony Averett: Out (Shoulder), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Illness/knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), G Tyre Phillips: Out (Ankle), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Titans: P Brett Kern: Out (Wrist), OT Taylor Lewan: Out (Acl), RB Senorise Perry: Questionable (Undisclosed), TE MyCole Pruitt: Questionable (Knee), CB Tye Smith: Out (Shoulder), WR Adam Humphries: Questionable (Concussion), CB Adoreeâ€™ Jackson: Questionable (Knee), SS Dane Cruikshank: Out (Groin), ILB David Long Jr.: Out (Illness), RB Darrynton Evans: Questionable (Hamstring), DT Larrell Murchison: Questionable (Back), CB Kristian Fulton: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to â‚¬300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to â‚¬400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to ÂŁ100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to â‚¬500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to â‚¬200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit â‚¬25 Get â‚¬50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to â‚¬100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to â‚¬500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to â‚¬100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|