Oddsmakers project a tight game when the New England Patriots (4-5) square off against the Houston Texans (2-7) as just 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 22, 2020. An over/under of 47.5 is set for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Houston, TX
- Stadium: NRG Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Patriots or the Texans in their matchup on 11/22/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has put together a losing 4-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Just five of New England’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (44.4% of its outings).
- The Patriots have averaged seven fewer points per game this season (21) than the Texans have allowed (28).
- In games where New England score at least 21 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Houston defense allows 28 points or fewer this year, the Texans have accumulated a 2-2 overall record and a 2-2 record against the spread.
Click here to bet on the Patriots to win the Super Bowl
Texans Betting Insights
- Houston’s games have hit the over in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- Houston has put together a losing 2-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Texans average points scored this season (22.2) and the Patriots points allowed (23.4) are within 1.2 points of each other.
- Houston is 2-2 overall and 1-3 against the spread when they score at least 22.2 points this season.
- New England is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.4 points.
Click here to bet on the Texans to win the Super Bowl
|Texans (+2.5)||Under (47.5)||Texans 24 Patriots 23|
- The Patriots and their opponents have scored at least 47.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of nine games (33.3%) this year.
- In seven of nine games (77.8%) this year, Houston has combined with its opponents to score at least 47.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.3 fewer points per game (43.2) than this game’s over/under of 47.5 points.
- The Patriots and the Texans have seen their opponents average a combined 3.9 more points per game than the over/under of 47.5 set for this game.
- The Patriots’ average point total in matchups this year is 44.4, 3.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Texans this year is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Patriots vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
New England has an edge against Houston in the past five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. The Texans are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Patriots. New England outscored Houston 139-87 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/1/2019||Patriots||Texans||-3.5||47.5||-180||+155||448-276 NE||28-22 HOU|
|9/9/2018||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||389-325 NE||27-20 NE|
|9/24/2017||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||417-396 HOU||36-33 NE|
|9/22/2016||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||284-282 HOU||27-0 NE|
|12/13/2015||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||313-189 NE||27-6 NE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- New England is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- New England has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Patriots average total over the last three games is 0.2 points fewer than the 47.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Houston has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Houston has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Texans have averaged a total of 41.3 combined points over their last three games, 6.2 less than this matchup’s over/under of 47.5.
Patriots: WR Julian Edelman: Out (Knee), CB Stephon Gilmore: Questionable (Knee), OLB Brandon Copeland: Out (Torn Pectoral), DT Beau Allen: Out (Leg), LB Brandon King: Out (Quadriceps), LB Shilique Calhoun: Out (Knee), WR Quincy Adeboyejo: Out (Undisclosed), RB Sony Michel: Questionable (Quadriceps), LB Ja’Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Groin), OT Yodny Cajuste: Out (Knee), TE Devin Asiasi: Out (Personal), TE Dalton Keene: Out (Knee), OL Justin Herron: Out (Ankle), DL Michael Barnett: Out (Knee)
Texans: QB Josh McCown: Questionable (Undisclosed), G Senio Kelemete: Questionable (Concussion), ILB Benardrick McKinney: Out (Shoulder), RB David Johnson: Out (Concussion), OLB Kyle Emanuel: Out (Concussion), OLB Brennan Scarlett: Out (Forearm), CB Gareon Conley: Out (Ankle), OLB Dylan Cole: Out (Back), OLB Duke Ejiofor: Out (Torn Acl), OLB Jacob Martin: Out (Illness), DE Charles Omenihu: Questionable (Leg), TE Kahale Warring: Questionable (Concussion)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|