Oddsmakers give the Las Vegas Raiders (5-3) the edge when they host the Denver Broncos (3-5) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 in a matchup between AFC West rivals at Allegiant Stadium. Las Vegas is favored by 5.5 points. The over/under is set at 51.5 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Raiders or the Broncos in their matchup on 11/15/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has put together a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Las Vegas’ games this year — seven out of eight — have hit the over (87.5%).
- The Broncos defense has allowed 27.1 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 27.2 the Raiders have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Las Vegas is 4-0 and 4-0 against the spread.
- Denver is 1-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.1 points.
Click here to bet on the Raiders to win the Super Bowl
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- Denver’s games have hit the over in five out of eight outings this season (62.5%).
- The Broncos have averaged 6.8 fewer points per game this season (21.8) than the Raiders have allowed (28.6).
- In games where Denver scores at least 21.8 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 28.6 points.
Click here to bet on the Broncos to win the Super Bowl
|Raiders (-5.5)||Over (51.5)||Raiders 32 Broncos 21|
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in 87.5% of their outings this year (seven of eight opportunities).
- The Broncos and their opponents have added up to score at least 51.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (four of eight opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 49 points per game, 2.5 less points than the over/under of 51.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 55.7 points per game, 4.2 more than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Raiders have had set in games this season is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Broncos games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 51.5 in this outing.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Raiders vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Las Vegas has an edge against Denver over the past five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Broncos, the Raiders have a 2-0 record against the spread. Las Vegas outscored Denver 106-80 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Broncos||Broncos||-4||41||-200||+175||477-238 OAK||16-15 DEN|
|9/9/2019||Broncos||Raiders||-3||43||-152||+133||357-344 OAK||24-16 OAK|
|12/24/2018||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||300-273 DEN||27-14 OAK|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||385-373 DEN||20-19 DEN|
|11/26/2017||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||348-216 OAK||21-14 OAK|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Las Vegas has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Las Vegas has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Raiders have averaged a total of 48 combined points in their last three games, 3.5 less than this game’s over/under of 51.5.
- Denver is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Denver has gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 60.3 combined points over their last three games, 8.8 greater than this game’s total of 51.5.
Raiders: G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), RB Theo Riddick: Questionable (Illness), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), OT Trent Brown: Out (Illness), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), OT Kolton Miller: Questionable (Ankle), DE Arden Key: Questionable (Foot), DT Maurice Hurst: Questionable (Ankle), FB Alec Ingold: Questionable (Ribs), CB Trayvon Mullen: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe), CB Damon Arnette: Out (Thumb)
Broncos: OT Demar Dotson: Questionable (Groin), DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), ILB Mark Barron: Questionable (Hamstring), NT Mike Purcell: Out (Foot), CB A.J. Bouye: Questionable (Concussion), NT Shelby Harris: Out (Illness), CB Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Ankle), C Graham Glasgow: Out (Illness), TE Jake Butt: Out (Hamstring), OL Elijah Wilkinson: Out (Leg), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), C Patrick Morris: Out (Undisclosed), WR Diontae Spencer: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Noah Fant: Questionable (Ankle), TE Andrew Beck: Out (Hamstring), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), WR Tyrie Cleveland: Questionable (Concussion), TE Albert Okwuegbunam: Out (Knee (acl)), RB Levante Bellamy: Questionable (Knee), DE Derrek Tuszka: Out (Hamstring), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist), OT Darrin Paulo: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|