The Kansas City Chiefs (7-1) are 11.0-point favorites as they try to prolong their three-game winning streak in a matchup with the Carolina Panthers (3-5) on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. The over/under is set at 53.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 8, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Chiefs or the Panthers in their matchup on 11/8/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Just five of Kansas City’s eight games this year have gone over the point total (37.5% of its opportunities).
- Kansas City is 6-2 against the spread.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 2-0 when playing as at least 11.0-point favorites.
- The Chiefs, on average, score 7.5 more points per game this season (31.6) than the Panthers allow (24.1).
- In games where Kansas City score at least 31.6 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 24.1 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 3-1 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Click here to bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina has compiled a 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Carolina’s games this year — four out of eight — have failed to go over the point total (50%).
- The Panthers, on average, score 3.4 more points per game this season (22.4) than the Chiefs allow (19).
- In games where Carolina scores at least 22.4 points this season, they are 2-2 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19 points.
Click here to bet on the Panthers to win the Super Bowl
|Chiefs (-11)||Under (53)||Chiefs 32 Panthers 16|
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined for 53.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of eight opportunities (50%) this season.
- Carolina and its opponents have added up to score at least 53.0 points in 12.5% of their matchups this season (one of eight chances).
- The Chiefs and the Panthers combine to average 1.0 more points per game than the over/under of 53.0 set for this matchup.
- The Chiefs and the Panthers have seen their opponents average a combined 9.9 less points per game than the point total of 53.0 set for this outing.
- The average total the Chiefs have had set in matchups this season is 2.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this season is 6.5 less points than the point total of 53.0 for this outing.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Chiefs vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Kansas City has a 3-2 advantage over Carolina. Carolina outscored Kansas City 114-79 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/13/2016||Panthers||341-256 CAR||20-17 KC|
|12/2/2012||Chiefs||385-355 CAR||27-21 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs average total over the last three games is 4.3 points fewer than the 53.0 total given for this matchup.
- Kansas City is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Kansas City. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 9.0 points fewer than the 53.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Carolina has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Carolina. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
Chiefs: FB Anthony Sherman: Out (Undisclosed), G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Questionable (Back), DE Alex Okafor: Out (Hamstring), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Frank Clark: Questionable (Knee), OT Martinas Rankin: Out (Knee), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), DB L’Jarius Sneed: Questionable (Collarbone)
Panthers: OT Russell Okung: Questionable (Calf), DT Kawann Short: Out (Shoulder), DT Zach Kerr: Questionable (Toe), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl), SS Juston Burris: Out (Ribs), RB Christian McCaffrey: Questionable (Ankle), CB Corn Elder: Questionable (Neck), CB Donte Jackson: Questionable (Toe), WR Keith Kirkwood: Out (Clavicle), DE Yetur Gross-Matos: Questionable (Ankle), S Jeremy Chinn: Questionable (Knee), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|