The Cincinnati Bengals (1-5-1) will battle to end their three-game losing streak as they are 6.5-point underdogs against the Tennessee Titans (5-1) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. The point total is set at 54.5 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Titans or the Bengals in their matchup on 11/1/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has compiled a losing 2-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Most of Tennessee’s games this year — five out of six — have gone over the point total (83.3%).
- The Titans, on average, score 3.6 more points per game this season (31.3) than the Bengals allow (27.7).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 3-0 and 2-1 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 1-2-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.7 points.
Click here to bet on the Titans to win the Super Bowl
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over in four out of seven outings this season (57.1%).
- Cincinnati has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans defense has allowed 25.5 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 23.3 the Bengals have scored.
- In games where Cincinnati scores at least 23.3 points this season, they are 1-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 2-0 overall and 1-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
Click here to bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl
|Bengals (+6.5)||Under (54.5)||Titans 30 Bengals 24|
- The average over/under the Titans have had set in matchups this year is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bengals this year is 3.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- The Titans and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under (54.5 points) in 66.7% of their games this season (four of six opportunities).
- The Bengals and their opponents have added up to score at least 54.5 points in 57.1% of their matchups this season (four of seven chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.1 more points per game (54.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 54.5 points.
- The Titans and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 1.3 less points per game than the over/under of 54.5 set in this game.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Titans vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Cincinnati holds a 3-2 advantage over Tennessee in the last five meetings between these two squads. Cincinnati has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 119 points while Tennessee scored 78.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/12/2017||Titans||416-308 TEN||24-20 TEN|
|9/21/2014||Bengals||326-300 TEN||33-7 CIN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Titans total over the last three games is 7.8 points more than the 54.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Tennessee is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Tennessee. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 53 combined points over their last three games, 1.5 less than this game’s over/under of 54.5.
- Cincinnati has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
Titans: OT Taylor Lewan: Out (Acl), RB Senorise Perry: Out (Undisclosed), CB Adoree’ Jackson: Questionable (Knee), RB Darrynton Evans: Out (Hamstring), CB Kristian Fulton: Questionable (Knee), TE Tommy Hudson: Out (Suspended)
Bengals: OL Trey Hopkins: Questionable (Concussion), G Xavier Su’a-Filo: Out (Ankle), CB Trae Waynes: Out (Torn Pectoral), TE C.J. Uzomah: Out (Torn Achilles), OT Bobby Hart: Out (Knee), CB William Jackson III: Questionable (Concussion), NT D.J. Reader: Out (Quadricep), RB Joe Mixon: Questionable (Foot), WR John Ross III: Questionable (Illness), TE Cethan Carter: Questionable (Shoulder), CB Torry McTyer: Out (Undisclosed), DE Sam Hubbard: Out (Elbow), OT Jonah Williams: Questionable (Neck), NT Renell Wren: Out (Quadriceps)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|