Two streaking teams meet when the Baltimore Ravens (5-1), winners of three in a row, square off against the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-0), who are on a six-game winning streak, on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. Pittsburgh is a 3.5-point underdog in the matchup. The point total is set at 46.5 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Ravens or the Steelers in their matchup on 11/1/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore is 3-2-1 against the spread.
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 3-2-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Baltimore’s games have gone under the point total in four out of six opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Ravens, on average, score 10.1 more points per game this season (29.8) than the Steelers allow (19.7).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 4-0 and 2-1-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.7 points.
Click here to bet on the Ravens to win the Super Bowl
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in four out of six opportunities this season (66.7%).
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Steelers, on average, score 13.2 more points per game this season (30.5) than the Ravens allow (17.3).
- In games where Pittsburgh scores at least 30.5 points this season, they are 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 17.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 4-0 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread.
Click here to bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl
|Ravens (-3.5)||Over (46.5)||Ravens 27 Steelers 22|
- In 66.7% of their games this season (four of six chances), the Ravens and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 46.5 points.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have combined to score at least 46.5 points in 66.7% of their matchups this year (four of six chances).
- The two teams average a combined 13.8 more points per game (60.3) than this game’s over/under of 46.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Steelers have seen their opponents average a combined 9.5 less points per game than the point total of 46.5 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Ravens have had set in games this year is 0.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Steelers games this year have averaged an over/under of 50.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Ravens vs Steelers: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Pittsburgh in the past five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Steelers, the Ravens have a 2-0 record against the spread. Baltimore has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 134 points while Pittsburgh notched 109.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/29/2019||Steelers||Ravens||-1.5||35||-127||+112||304-168 BAL||28-10 BAL|
|10/6/2019||Ravens||Steelers||-3||44||-175||+150||277-269 BAL||26-23 BAL|
|11/4/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||395-265 PIT||23-16 PIT|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||451-284 BAL||26-14 BAL|
|12/10/2017||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||545-413 PIT||39-38 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is all over the place with a 1-1-1 record against the spread and 3-0 straight up mark in their last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Baltimore. They have gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Ravens average total over the last three games is 1.2 points fewer than the 46.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Pittsburgh has been in top form recently, going 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over the last three contests.
- Pittsburgh has gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Steelers total over the last three games is 7.8 points greater than the 46.5 total listed for this matchup.
Ravens: RB Mark Ingram II: Questionable (Ankle), DE Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Neck), SS Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen), TE Xavier Grimble: Out (Undisclosed), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Undisclosed), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), WR Chris Moore: Questionable (Thigh), CB Anthony Averett: Out (Shoulder), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), G Tyre Phillips: Questionable (Hand)
Steelers: G Stefen Wisniewski: Questionable (Chest), SS Jordan Dangerfield: Questionable (Quadriceps), FB Derek Watt: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Mike Hilton: Questionable (Shoulder), NT Chris Wormley: Questionable (Knee), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl), WR Diontae Johnson: Questionable (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|