Oddsmakers expect the New York Jets (0-7) to see their seven-game losing streak continue, as they are 19.5-point underdogs in a matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (6-1) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. The over/under is set at 48.0 for the outing.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
Click here to place a bet on the Chiefs or the Jets in their matchup on 11/1/2020.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s games have gone under the point total in four out of seven opportunities this season (57.1%).
- Kansas City has put together a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Jets defense has allowed 29 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 31.1 the Chiefs have scored.
- In games where Kansas City score at least 31.1 points this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- New York is 0-3 overall and 1-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29 points.
Click here to bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has a losing 1-6 record against the spread.
- Just four of New York’s seven games this year have gone over the point total (42.9% of its opportunities).
- The Jets have averaged 8.3 fewer points per game this season (12.1) than the Chiefs have allowed (20.4).
- In games where New York scores at least 12.1 points this season, they are 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 20.4 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
Click here to bet on the Jets to win the Super Bowl
|Chiefs (-19.5)||Under (48)||Chiefs 39 Jets 7|
- The average over/under the Chiefs have had set in matchups this year is 3.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Jets games this year is 6.9 fewer points than the point total of 48.0 in this outing.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined for 48.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of seven games (57.1%) this season.
- The Jets have played in one games this year (out of seven total matchups — 14.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 48.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.8 less points per game (43.2) than this matchup’s total of 48.0 points.
- The Chiefs and the Jets have seen their opponents average a combined 1.4 more points per game than the over/under of 48.0 set for this game.
Click here to bet on LIVE NFL Games
Chiefs vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
New York has an edge against Kansas City in the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. New York has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 116 points while Kansas City put up 113.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/3/2017||Jets||488-474 NYJ||38-31 NYJ|
|9/25/2016||Chiefs||305-293 NYJ||24-3 KC|
|11/2/2014||Chiefs||364-309 NYJ||24-10 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Chiefs total over the last three games is 10.0 points more than the 48.0 total given for this matchup.
- New York is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to New York. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 17.3 points fewer than the 48.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
Chiefs: FB Anthony Sherman: Out (Undisclosed), G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Questionable (Back), DE Alex Okafor: Out (Hamstring), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Taco Charlton: Questionable (Knee), OT Martinas Rankin: Out (Knee), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), DB L’Jarius Sneed: Out (Collarbone), DE Mike Danna: Out (Hamstring)
Jets: WR Chris Hogan: Out (Knee), WR Breshad Perriman: Questionable (Concussion), WR Jamison Crowder: Questionable (Groin), G Alex Lewis: Questionable (Shoulder), OLB Patrick Onwuasor: Out (Knee), K Sam Ficken: Questionable (Groin), CB Arthur Maulet: Questionable (Groin), OLB Frankie Luvu: Out (Groin), DE Kyle Phillips: Out (Ankle), CB Kyron Brown: Out (Quadriceps), WR Lawrence Cager: Out (Hamstring), DE Jabari Zuniga: Questionable (Quadriceps), CB Bryce Hall: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|