With the NHL playoffs hotter than an August afternoon in South Texas and a pair of huge conference finals matchups on tap this coming week, it’s time to find out if both contests will end their respective series showdowns or whether we could get a couple of more games before the official start of the NHL Stanley Cup Championship. Let’s take a closer look at the upcoming matches so you can make your bets against their NHL odds.
Must Watch Games of the NHL Conference Finals to Bet On
Dallas (49-32-8) at Vegas Game (51-30-9)
- Game 5: Monday, Sept. 14, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET
Dallas is up 3-1 on Vegas as they get set for Game 5 on Monday night. The Stars recorded a hard-fought 2-1 win in Game 1 as John Klingberg scored the game’s only goal. Vegas bounced back with an emphatic 3-0 win in Game 2 as Paul Stastny, William Karlsson and Thomas Nosek all scored. Dallas got a hard-fought 3-2 overtime win in Game 3 as Jamie Oleksiak, Jamie Benn and Alexander Radulov all found the back of the net. The Stars took a 3-1 series lead on Saturday as Joe Pavelski and Benn lit the lamp. Now, as we head into the new week, game 5 is a must-see matchup as Vegas looks to extend its season.
The good news is that Vegas knows all about how fast a series can change. After taking a 3-1 series lead against Vancouver in the semifinal round, the Golden Knights needed a win in Game 7 to dispatch the feisty Canucks.
“We stuck with it, said Vegas coach Pete DeBoer. “This is a long way from over, and we’re going to be a tough out.”
Dallas has been outshot in the series, but the Stars keep finding the back of the net when it matters most – a trait the Knights usually use against their opponents.
“You can’t play the shot clock,” said Stars forward Joe Pavelski. “There is a big commitment in our locker room. Would we like better stretches at times? Absolutely. We understand where we’re at, and we haven’t done anything yet. We’re one step closer, but nothing has been accomplished yet, so we’ll just stay focused, try to play our best game of the series (in Game 5).”
- Stars are 7-1 in their last 8 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Stars are 6-1 in their last 7 vs. Pacific.
- Stars are 5-1 in their last 6 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Stars are 4-1 in their last 5 overall.
- Golden Knights are 11-3 in their last 14 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Golden Knights are 16-6 in their last 22 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Golden Knights are 23-9 in their last 32 overall.
- Stars are 1-4 in the last 5 meetings in Vegas.
- Under is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings in Vegas.
- Home team is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Under is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
NY Islanders (47-28-13) at Tampa Bay (56-25-6)
- Game 5: Tuesday, Sept. 15 at 8:00 PM ET
Tampa Bay is up 3-1 on NY Islanders as they get set for Game 5 on Tuesday night. The Lightning absolutely dominated the Islanders in their stunning 8-2 game 1 win as Brayden Point and Yanni Gourde both scored a pair of goals. Tampa Bay shut out New York en route to a 2-0 win in Game 2, but the Isles put five goals on the board to win Game 3, 5-3 , before subduing the Islanders again in their 4-1 Game 4 win on Sunday night. Now, Game 5 is a must-see matchup.
- Islanders are 2-5 in their last 7 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Islanders are 1-4 in their last 5 games following a home loss of 3 or more goals.
- Islanders are 0-4 in their last 4 games following a loss of 3 or more goals.
- Lightning are 5-1 in their last 6 playoff games as a favorite.
- Lightning are 24-8 in their last 32 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Lightning are 39-14 in their last 53 overall.
- Islanders are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings in Tampa Bay.
- Islanders are 1-4 in the last 5 meetings.
- Favorite is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Home team is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
NHL Betting News
Odds and Lines : NHL Lines | Stanley Cup Odds | Conferences Odds | Conferences Odds
|Omni Slots||100% up to €300 | Wager 45x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|LeoVegas||Up to €400 bonus | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|FruitKings U.K||100% up to £100 | NonSticky | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wildz||100% up to €500 bonus | wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Pronto||100% up to €200 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Greenplay||Deposit €25 Get €50 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Dunder||100% up to €100 | Wager 40x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|Wazamba||120% Bonus up to €500 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|
|RoyalPanda||100% up to €100 | Wager 35x | T&C APPLY||Play Now|